DEVIreg™ Multi: 7 channels for variety of control algorithms
Meet ONE DIN-rail controller that you may use instead of multiple.
- You make significant money savings buying 1 unit instead of multiple
- You save energy and operational costs without compromising quality and safety
- You increase your efficiency having all information on 1 display
- You save time on installation of 1 thermostat for different applications
- You monitor and know immediately about any possible failures to correct them quickly
- You use logic of 1 device to control different applications
- You provide best service having real-time immediate overview of functions
DEVIreg™ Multi is 7 channel electronic programmable controller for DIN rail installation. It inherits hardware from Danfoss cooling controller (MCX08M2) updated with new software to provide much better user experience, no matter whether you’re are an installer, designer, service technician, system integrator or OEM.
DEVIreg™ Multi has wide application sphere of electric heating for outdoor applications – from frost protection of pipes and protection of cold rooms to applications in private houses and comfort / total heating – requires modern control systems to be implemented. Improvements made in product range are also explained by extended market demands for multiple zone with individual settings accurate control.
Improvements made in product range are also explained by extended market demands for multiple zone with individual settings accurate control.
Each of the DEVIreg™ Multi 7 channels can be individually set up with three control modes:
- equipped with temperature sensor;
- with no temperature sensor having time proportional power regulation control mode;
- with no sensor having manual on/off time limitation mode.
Software control ensures possibility to select appropriate sensor regulation for each of the 7 channels due to 8 possible sensor types active at different temperatures. Among them are those mostly used for electrical floor heating: NTC15k (15 kOhm @ 25 °C) and NTC16,7k (16,7 kOhm @ 100 °C) as well as those used for common Danfoss applications: NTC5k (5 kOhm @ 25 °C) and PT1000 (1000 Ohm @ 0 °C).
New DEVIreg™ Multi has full text display inside robust and reliable display-case.
Modbus RS485 interface gives possibility for BMS control and 85 – 265 V AC power supply.
Control functions can be set up for heating or cooling systems.
DEVIreg™ Multi has 8 control relays - 2 sets of max 10A and 6 sets of max 6A and among them 4 sets NO contacts and 4 sets NC/NO contacts. Relay control functions can be set up for heating or cooling systems. Additionally, relay contacts are not connected to a voltage source inside the controller, and can be used for control systems with any voltage up to 250 V AC.
DEVIreg™ Multi is suitable for electric & hydronic systems with heating and cooling functions in multiple areas of use: pipes / cold rooms / comfort floor heating / ground applications with temperature sensor.
DEVIreg™ Multi has some special functions which can be programmed for every channel: relay status (opened or closed correspondently to ‘Heating On’ mode), channel activation or deactivation, sensor failure alarm, min and max temperatures alarm, cable failure monitoring, manual on/off, relay test, channel on/off, relay cycles calculator, etc.